There is a huge difference between those that work hard making money online and those that make money online while they don't do a thing. Money is made by them even while they sleep. Some would call it laziness others would call it smart. These smart few are called the gurus or marketing wizards. I wouldn't entirely call them lazy since it did take some time and effort for them to get to the plateau of money making that is now being made for them on auto-pilot. It's a beautiful thing to be able to go to sleep and than wake up seeing that your bank account has grown in size!

Picking Weeds when you should be picking Flowers

Those that work hard online, "the small business's" are trying everyday promoting, advertising, working on new content for their website trying with all their energy and time just to make a living from their online business, and perhaps even losing money to advertising and other forms of promotion. I am not saying that this venture is not worth taking, if you've the passion, love and energy to pursue such a business than I highly recommend it. I own two online business's myself but I only do it for the love and enjoyment that they bring me. Otherwise I would have thrown in the towel long ago.

But unlike many other online small business's my two run themselves and other than the enjoyment of creating new content or creation process I don't have the headaches nor stress of inventory, shipping, taking orders, etc. Both my business's run on auto-pilot. You're wondering how I manage to do this? This money making opportunity can be yours also but you must have passion and a love for the products you're selling. More on this later!

0 comments