I am not inexperienced when it comes to how the internet works and I have read and researched many near countless money making manuals that I've have purchased over time. Unfortunately all these manuals, and videos combined only told me a few things about their systems, that nothing ever really worked except their way to empty my wallet and that from applying their tips and tricks, it made no difference then what I was doing before which was nothing!

I can't be rude and bash all their methods since if you're lucky there may be 5 pages of good input of information that you didn't know before. But then after remarking to yourself wow "I didn't know that," they ruin it by writing over a 100 pages of just useless word wasters or blank pages. Those word wasters and blank pages are there only to make their marketable money making books look bigger and more substantial to suck in buyers, we as humans believe that the more we get the better it is, it is human nature.

Unlike these many "hundreds or even thousands of marketing websites selling their tricks and secrets of how they make their huge six figure paycheck, here is the part where I knock the guru's knickers off only 1% of them offer real information that will and guarantee to make you money. Gasp! Shocking yes, but if you're smart and reading my posts, you will believe me very soon that most are just gimmicks that will not help you profit in any way, the only profit being made is to these marketing guru's that suckered you into purchasing their ebooks.

They're a few gems in the marketing world of money making merchants and that is Clickbank
If you ever purchase any online ebook or marketing money making manuel or dvd make sure it's from Clickbank and sold by Clickbank only before you buy. If you don't you will be certainly scammed out of your money and could be sold a 100 pages of blank pages. Clickbank is the only place to purchase such items since they're trustworthy and reliable and if you're not completely happy with your purchase they will refund your money within the time period in their faq resource. Another tip to learn never ever believe any merchant that sells from Clickbank that offers more than 8 weeks of a return policy since they're trying to scam you, Clickbank will only refund your money within 8 weeks.

There are a few, select few that will guarantee you success with your online money making endeavors and I will share just a few of them in my next post more to come and how to make money easily and quickly online in my future posts.

0 comments