Money Making Guru's Lies?

Posted by Making Money | 10:12 PM

After my list came together and combined. My new money making job would be a job that involved computers, creating, writing and of course money. What does your list say about you? Perhaps you are not quite sure about what type of job would fit you with your happy money making list. If you're not sure and need advice please feel free to comment and I will get back to you asap.

Looking at my list, what can you do with these things that involves being online? Well I could create websites for customers with my html course training and love for creating or I could write articles for cash. These idea's are all great money venues, but if you need a steady income and fast and something that would be even more profitable and make me even more money with less stress and pressure of website building. I needed to research something more broad that would attract more traffic and thus create more customers and build on my profit.

I began to research online, every ebook and marketing gimmick I could find that offered me a chance to make money. Some offered me tips and tricks most were just sales gimmicks all spewing the same thing over and over again. I needed results not a pep rally that involved acronyms and ebooks that all basically told me the same things that I already knew from common sense and my own experiences and research on the web.

I wanted results not facts nor gimmicks that may or may not make you money. I was becoming more and more frustrated with the results I wasn't making money I was losing money from buying all those ebooks and courses.

What was a girl to do? Give up? Never even as a young child I remember always my swimming instructor telling me those words never give up to this ungraceful belly flopping child whom never could get her dive right. I did prove him wrong but not till I was in my teens and did my first fifteen foot dive off a diving board.
And I wasn't about to give up on my dreams and money making goals.

That was when I saw the light, the light of Google bright golden egg gleam of opportunities.

What do people do everyday on the net? They search for information and information that interests them or they wish to learn more about. There are two groups of searchers one is passive searcher, browsing along the info-highways of the internet just surfing, till something catches their eye or interests them the other is active searcher, one whom browses for products to buy or information to purchase or learn. Both are huge money makers if you know how appeal to the active and passive searcher.

0 comments