If you're new to Google Adwords as I once was. At first learning about the unlimited potential and success that advertising with Google Adwords would bring your business, you would be overwhelmed and near exhilarated by the amazing possibilities of this amazing advertising program. Perhaps even seduced by the lure that your own ad could be at the top of the search engines and reach hundreds even thousands of unique visitors and bring potential customers to your website everyday.

Of course I was also seduced by this wondrous advertising program. Unfortunately I was blinded by how many customers I could reach daily with my online business's and that I was ignorant in thinking that this would solve all my money making woes quickly and easily. Ignorance is bliss, so they say but not if you're losing money everyday like I was!

Google Adwords is indeed an amazing way to reach potential customers daily, bringing real people to your business whom will hopefully buy. Google Adwords does have the potential to cause your ad to reach the top of the search engines for chosen keywords "keyword is any search term that someone types in the search engine."

Without Google Adwords, your website or blog could take years and expert optimizing of SEO "Search Engine Optimization" of your website or blog to be able to reach top rank positions with Google for your competitive keyword. If your site is not top rank meaning not showing in the top 10 your site will likely not be seen, studied research claims that most people when searching rarely go to the next page after page one. Making your site very unlikely to be seen if it does not rank in the top 10 on page 1.

But with Google Adwords, makes the near impossible, possible, it can take only minutes with Google Adwords to have your ad placed on the first page. But as simple as it sounds do not be fooled. If you don't know what you're doing with Adwords and how to use Google Adwords to benefit yourself and not Google I can guarantee that you will lose money, hundreds of dollars and perhaps even thousands!

I have lost hundreds of dollars trying desperately to manipulate Google Adwords to work for me and my business's. But without any success, becoming even more frustrated and wondering what I was doing wrong? And if this was such a wonderful advertising program why was I failing when so many were succeeding?

I gave up with Google Adwords, after losing a lot of money, money at the time I couldn't afford to lose when I was trying to survive and pay my bills. I was desperate. Thinking that Adwords would solve all my money problems only to find that it had also failed me.

What changed my mind about Adwords and made me come back to try again to succeed? One man, Brad Callen. It was by chance I found his life changing website while I was surfing online trying to find ways to make money online.

And it was that life changing email he then sent me that put me on the right path of finally conquering Adwords and succeeding!

0 comments